- He does the army crawl to get ANYWHERE he wants to go. Gets on all 4's but doesn't know what to do.
- He has a new found "cartoon" laugh, which makes us laugh every time he laughs, then he laughs more...pretty cute.
- He's babbling a lot...saying mama and some dada and a few other sounds...when Nana was here she tried "Nana" but a bit too complex still!
- He eats like Jason, has 3 square meals a day, an afternoon snack and 5 bottles a day.
- He drools constantly.
- He jumps in the Jumparoo non stop, just goes crazy...laughs and squeals.
- He's in to books and can read...umm ok he likes to chew on them.
- He loves Dolly and every time she meows, he squeals.
- His favorite thing right now is bath time, especially when you turn the water on and he splashes in the stream. Loving water, we signed him up for baby swim lessons starting in January.
- He's definitely a boy, he slaps/bangs on everything.
Weight = 35%
Height = 75% (down from the 90-95% we had been seeing)
Head = 25-50%